- R Background: We provide a background of who is using R and why
- First Use of R: If you have no background with R, this page will provide some details on file types and the workflow of using R and R-Studio. Note the description of
.R scripts. I would recommend that most of your work starts with a
.R script, and then you build an
.Rmd file from code in your script.
- R-Studio First Use: After you have installed R and R-Studio then this page will help you with building your first
.Rmd file. We will use this type of file heavily throughout the semester.
- R Visualization: Some random links about R packages for visualization.
- R Cheat Sheets: This page has links to one-page guides to different R packages and data science tools.
- Google’s R Style Guide: A guide from Google on how to type clean code that allows your code to communicate with others. Think Elements of Style.
- R Packages Introduction: Some details on the packages that we use in MCS 335.